- Early Bird registration has now closed, but it is not too late to register. Registrations are filling well, we are very excited by the enthusiasm shown from so far, with registrations now taken from over 48 countries.
- The venue of the Congress, the Aotea Centre in Auckland city, is helping us prepare for the Congress
|Aotea Centre, Auckland, New Zealand. The Aotea Centre is a world class venue for Meetings|
- Places are filling fast for the Author breakfasts on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th August. Similarly, for the Library Tours on Wednesday 17th August. Book at Registration, first in-first served.
Check out the website – keep an eye on the News button at the bottom of the Home Page
Did you know?
1) The Māori name for NZ, Aotearoa, means ‘land of the long white cloud’.
2) Baldwin Street in Dunedin is the world’s steepest street. The road has a gradient of 1 in 2.86 at its steepest section, a 38 per cent grade.
3) About one third of the country is protected national park.
Kind regards/Nga mihi
Libby Limbrick and Rosemary Tisdall